Dragon Fist 2 Dragon Fist 2

great game but...

you only have one bug within your game. the sounds clips for each fighter are cut off.And to kung fu fans like me, we like to hear stuff like that, please fix :)

other than that the one BIG thing I have to give you cedit for is making the BEST AI for a flash fight I have ever seen. A lot of flash fighters are fun but either have no 1 player mode, or a really bad one.

OH AND YOU WEAPONS SYSTEM WAS OUTSTANDING! great character bios!

DJStatika responds:

The sound clips are cut off? They only cut when you click to start the fight as far as i am aware.

I'm glad you like the bios, they take ages to write, so its nice to know that someone is reading them!

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

great game! but... it could use some improvments

improvments
1.spelling (lol not that I'm good at spelling either)

2.a cancel button on the menus for the biuldings, like I'm putting troops into one wall section and I want to put some in the wall up 3 spaces but it's blocked by the menu window. I have to click another part of the map that is clickable to get the menu out of the way so I can click on the other wall. yes it's not a big problem, but swiching from one wall to another feels akward.

3.after something is blown up at it's max lvl, why can't I rebiuld it?

4.and finally, no one seems to be (including me untill later on) noticing that the intrutions manual is on the menu during gameplay. to make things overall easier, put it on the title sceen (see I can't sleep either)

what did I love? EVERYTING ELSE! it's so much fun! WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than tower denfence. in that game your troops do nothing!

A Day in the Life of Bush A Day in the Life of Bush

good I like it a lot

This was EVERY good. I love how perfectly it explains to people the state of our country right now. The whole god devil dress up! ha nice work

BR III: Gemini BR III: Gemini

nice, great game

so adicting! and orgianl! and great pysics. This was a great game, but really that was most orginal boss battle I have ever taken part in.

oh one more thing :P THANK GOD you didn't put in a life system :P I would of killed my computor.

Incoming Fire Incoming Fire

this has potental

have the character be on horse back running toward the castle(soooo, the player would view him form the rear). Zoom out a little. and have it so every so many arrows or minates the castle gets a little bigger and the arrows get more numerous.

no if you really want to win you'll make it so that when your hit once you drop off the horse and you run toward the castle on foot. Make the player slower, but shorter during that time.

suggestions for if you want to win.

and form what you've done so far this wouldn't be hard to do. just change the charater sprite. and make it so every 30 secs the castle gets closer.

Yoshi14 responds:

thanks but im probbably never going to improve this gamew or make a similar game lol

That's my Wingus! That's my Wingus!

lol wow!

that was soo much fun!!!!! I loved protecting him form random gloops form the a the sky and then fighting a guy that trows chairs at you!!!!! it was so so trippy!

Snakez and Birdz Snakez and Birdz

nice but.....

It's great!!!! but broken man, resubmit, I gave you a 4 for making (somehow) an orginal worm spin off. Well done

CDBgamer responds:

what do you mean by broken?

Red & Black Red & Black

addicting as hell

can't... stop... playing....

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Bounce The Bounce

cool

wow, that was the most sureal thing ever..... SWEET!!! WOOT!!!!
that was fun, please make more sureal games for our strange minds.

oh and yeah, I hate how there is always a bad reviewer on every movie posted on newgrounds too, people that do that should have thier votes count less.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

how did you do that?

wow man, you made a flash game work prefectly like an nes game. DUDE! your the only one to acomlish this!!! Please make an X game too, every X game out right now had horrible wallclimbing and shot detection.

DUDE YOU ROCK!