Spring time in the MK Spring time in the MK

lol

wow, those last two jokes were orgianl and funny as hell! lol duh, spring man stairs, why didn't I think of that!

oh and give cedit to DJPretzel for the cedits muisic, you were using wither you knew it or not, his remix or that theme "Booster tranio"

calcoA responds:

yes your dead on right about the muisic but i was to lazy ... i just want to see what ppl would thing about my flash... i dl from lime ware... i would have give the guy cedit... but when you want a flash like this out.. you just want it out.. and i srry i didn't give Djpretzel cedit ... but now i will you rock DJpretzel... lol

Trenton like what you said about spring man.. made me lol

Faint: a VG remake Faint: a VG remake

100% not orginal

only 5 sprite animations check
music check
shit check

blam? y/n

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

damnnnnn

those are some sick weapons! orgianl and everywell drawn! I wasn't expecting them with well, no offence your charactewrs aren't the best, but that doesn't stop me from handing out a 5.

great job, and I don't even really like anime too much. good job drawing it in our own stlye.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

wow, some people are so hallow

wait? this is anime? well now somepeople have never seen anime. This looks nothing like anime.This is by a guy that can't speak in english, and has japaness music and you label it anime? It has nothing in common with it. Man some people are just dumb.

anyway, this is great I love it! It's the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Your an admazing artist, and I love your style, it's so fresh, I hope that I and other continue to vote 5 every day because this desevers it!

this movie is WOOT!

it is not NOR!

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

wow

your a NOOB! then what am I at flash? oh good, I'm patectic if this is n00b quatily

Days Of Our Lamps Days Of Our Lamps

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good way to start the morning :P

Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

this is awsome!

not grapichly awsome, not voice acting awsome (even though I loved suusies vioce ROFL! but I understand why this was put on the front page. I mean, only people that have been through the situtation would understand this and luagh, ALOT! well anyways, tom filb, you have a great sence of humor, thanks for showing this (oh and is there way to permetinaly protect a movie? if so do that with this one because I have a bad feeling it will get blamed, and doesn't desevere it.

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

damn

WOW! that's some sick voice acting

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

lol oh man that's bad

that was aswome, I never saw it coming man, but the second it did, memoires of that little damn damncing frog came rushing back.

My GOD, Robots! episode 4 My GOD, Robots! episode 4

oh man

I want someone to name even one other orginal sound track that even compares to this. I give it a 5 for the music alone. Great job.